Parent Education: Gender Diversity with Lisa Love, manager of Health Education for SPS
The Health Education Office of Seattle Public Schools provides comprehensive health materials, support, staff development, and technical assistance to students, staff and families.
Our mission is to promote readiness to learn, by enhancing the social, emotional and physical well-being and safety of students so that all students can achieve their academic potential.
- We provide comprehensive pre-k-12 education and resources that honor and respect the diversity of students and their families.
- We select and disseminate materials that are research-based, culturally and developmentally appropriate and are aligned to Washington State standards.
- We support curriculum projects and programs that encourage students to take responsibility for their personal health.
- We work in partnership with students, staff, and families and welcome opportunities for community collaboration.
- We offer education and activities that promote the equity of all students.
- Wednesday, September 5
- Thursday, September 6
- Friday, September 7
- Monday, September 10